Get weather statistics inside a compact widget.
Released - 2017-04-18 | Updated - April 18, 2017
3DWeather Widget is an impressive weather application for Mac that shows weather information in an amazing style. It lets you keep a 3D animated widget on the desktop that generates scenic representation of the present weather condition.
The app will never get monotonous and look old to you, because, like seasons, it will change it’s look. 3DWeather Widget comes packed with 5 themes featuring different scenes, places and atmosphere.
DETAILED WEATHER STATISTICS FROM Weather Underground:
3DWeather Widget fetches weather stats from Weather Underground which is the most accurate and reliable weather forecast provider available world wide till date.
● Dew point
● UV index
● Wind chill
● Share bill lists via email or export it in PDFs and share.
● Protect your data by enabling Password Security.
● Heat index
● Precipitation in percentage and mm
● Sunset and Sunrise timing with last update time
● Hourly weather forecast for the next 36 hours
● Daily weather forecast for the next 4 days
ALERT IN NOTIFICATION CENTER:
You will get timely weather alert directly sent to the Notification Center about recent updates and developments on weather throughout the day.
● Save up to 5 locations in the app.
● Open app at login.
● Use weather icon in dock with temperature status.
● Float widget on top of everything in Desktop.
● Adjust transparency of widget.
● Choose from four different widget sizes.
● Get weather alert in Notification Center with sound.
● Free future updates with new themes guaranteed.
So, download 3DWeather Widget today and embrace a new approach of displaying weather forecast which is both informative and delightful.
Screenshots of 3DWeather Widget
Get weather information in an amazing style.
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from your. Please fill up the form at the right side and help us know how we can serve you better. Your feedback and comments are very important to us as they play a major role in developing a great App. :)